2020 Integrity Compliance and Ethics Learning Benchmark study
Early in 2020, the Integrity compliance learning team gathered insights from 248 global firms who collectively train 6.2 million learners annually. Participants were drawn from senior compliance learning professionals in North America, Europe and Asia, who deliver training to workforces in over 100 countries each year.
Together, their insights provide a benchmark of the compliance learning industry and the key themes ahead for 2020.
We invite you to be part of the conversation.
Key Points of the Report
- Culture is King but data privacy will also reign strong in 2020
- Employees identified length of training and technical difficulties as top areas for improvement.
- New hires and senior leaders/managers bear the majority of the brunt of compliance training
- Organizations are using a mixture of both qualitative and quantitative efficacy measures, if they measure efficacy at all…
- Compliance training is transforming from a one-time event to a continued learning experience
- Compliance budgets continue to largely hold steady, but are starting to trend toward growth