2019 Integrity Compliance and Ethics Learning Benchmark study
In early 2019, the Integrity compliance learning team gathered insights from 134 global firms who collectively train 2.7 million learners each year. Participants were drawn from senior compliance learning professionals in North America, Europe and Asia who deliver training to workforces in 103 countries every year.
Collectively, their insight provides a bellwether of the compliance learning industry at large and the challenges ahead for 2019.
We invite you to be part of the conversation.
Key Points of the Report
- Courses are finally getting close to the magic 30-minute mark
- Financial Services continues to have the heaviest training burden
- Compliance Training Budgets Are Strong
- Training is still too long in the US, while Europe battles technology
- Customization is Multi-Faceted
- The Rise of Learning Campaigns over One Time Training
- Preventing Harassment and Protecting Data Privacy Dominate the Training Agenda